Holiday Home near the Gut Altenkamp
Dezember 21, 2018 - Lesezeit: 16 Minuten
in my apartment in classic style!
The approximately 80 square meter apartment is located in a family home, which I have furnished with great attention to detail for my guests. It is suitable for up to three people and is located in a quiet cul de sac location in Aschendorf / Ems, 6 km from Papenburg.
Via a front entrance the guest reaches the completed residential unit after the staircase. From the roof balcony you have a wonderful view of a wild meadow orchard and you can have breakfast in the morning sun or relax with a glass of wine in the evening.
It lies in the immediate vicinity of the beautifully landscaped park of the baroque manor "Gut Altenkamp". For your car there is a free parking space and for bicycles is also a sheltered garaging available. Please understand that it is only a Non smoking apartment.
Incidentally, in the category ➟ Gallery you will find not only the pictures shown on this page, but also further pictures of the apartment and the surrounding area.
Every guest is welcome to sign up for the ➟ guestbook.
For tips and help and also as a contact I am at your disposal. -- Have I piqued your interest? Then I would be very happy about a booking request. I want you to feel good all around!
Best regards, Your Marion Kampling-Focken ♥
Landline: ✆ 04962-990192
From abroad to the German fixed network:
✆ 0049 4962 990192 bzw. ✆ +49 4962 990192
Mobile: ✆ +49 1512 1828924
Payment will be made in cash on the day of arrival. For reservations in advance, a deposit of 20% of the total price is required, I ask for your understanding. It is recommended to take out travel cancellation insurance in this case.
- 37 € for one person
- 55 € for two persons
- 60 € for two persons for July/August
- 75 € for three persons
- Plus a one-time 60 Euro cleaning fee
- Minimum night: from 3 nights
The rental price includes:
- free parking on the property
- wifi, electricity, water, gas, garbage, parking space
- weekly cleaning
- weekly towel change
- 14-day bed change
- in addition, a laundry service is available for a surcharge
The living room
About a front entrance, the guest enters the apartment. After the staircase you reach the first floor apartment as a separate residential unit. The corridor with wardrobe and mirror leads to the individual rooms. Equipment: smoke detector, first aid kit. In addition, an inventory list in the kitchen depends on the first orientation.
In the section ➟ Gallery you will find further pictures of the holiday home and the surrounding area.
The kitchen is well equipped with a comfortable seating for up to 4 people and high quality kitchen appliances:
- Coffee machine,
- Water heater,
- Ceran stove with stove,
- Fridge freezer combination.
The bathroom offers a fresh view of the countryside and has the following features:
- Underfloor heating,
The living area is covered with parquet and has the following features:
- a two-seater sofa and an armchair,
- a desk for work of any kind,
- a TV (cable TV),
- an internet connection (wifi),
- a glass cabinet with reading.
Adjacent to the living area is the roof balcony with a wonderful view of a meadow orchard.
The bedroom has a parquet floor and is equipped with a 1.80m bed and an antique wardrobe (with hangers). The second bedroom has a 1 meter bed and a desk.
➟ back to overview
Arrival by Open-Street-Maps
With the +/- symbols in the top left of the map as well as with the mouse wheel the map can be zoomed in and out. Holding down the left mouse button, the map can be moved in any direction. The blue marker shows the location of the holiday home: Am Busch 6, 26871 Aschendorf.
The following link will lead you to the page with a new tab 'Open-Street-Map':
show larger map
➟ back to overview
Environment & connections
- The Meyer shipyard in Papenburg can be reached by car in about 10 minutes,
- the hunting school Emsland in about 5 minutes,
- Bus and Aschendorfer train station within walking distance,
- IC connection to Papenburg train station (approx. 6 km away),
- IC connection for a day trip to the coast to the East Frisian Islands via:
Papenburg - Leer - Emden - Norddeich-Mole, ferry to Borkum / Norderney,
- Flix Bus from Leer / train station in Ostfriesland about 25 km away,
- Shops within walking distance, (Netto, Lidl, baked goods).
Target groupThe apartment is particularly suitable for
- Long-term guests,
- Course participants of the hunting school Emsland,
- Employee of the Meyer shipyard,
- business people
- Solo travelers,
- Cyclists Emsradweg,
- Small family with child from 12th.
Important notes & house rules
- Not suitable for children under 12,
- No smoking,
- No parties and events,
- Small dog only on request,
- No foreign overnight guests or visit(s) without arrangement,
- Check in after 3 pm or by arrangement,
- Check out by 10:00 am,
- Keep windows closed when you're away,
- Disconnect devices with power in the absence and at check-out,
- Careful treatment of equipment and facilities,
- No wet wipes in the toilet,
- Wi-Fi - do not download chargeable stuff.
Gut Altenkamp Aschendorf in the immediate vicinity of my apartment